Like many other Web sites, www.Check-History.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.Check-History.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our advertising partners include ....
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction
More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
What search information is collected?
Check-History.com does not log search information.
Are cookies, web beacons and/or IP addresses used?
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer that help us know which browser you are using and where you have been on the Site and on Web sites to which you may link in order to use some of our features. Cookies also let us know whether you have registered with us and otherwise enable us to relate your current usage of the Site to prior usage of this or other Sites of Check-History.com or its affiliates.
Site Analytics are maintained by Google Analytics on Google’s servers.
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
Check-History.com will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Check-History.com), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following exceptions:
- Check-History.com may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- Check-History.com may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
- Check-History.com may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- Check-History.com may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Check-History.com;
- If Check-History.com and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by Check-History.com or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third- party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
No personal information is submitted to our site. No personal information is logged. No search queries are logged. No generated pages are saved.
Check-History.com has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Check-History.com personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Check-History.com cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
Children’s on-line privacy protection